Bobbin Cases, Miscellaneous Spare Parts, Spare Parts
How to replace the Bobbin Extractor on an Elna Sewing Machine:
- Unscrew and remove the top cover of your machine.
- Remove old plastic extractor from the bobbin extractor spring.
- Locate the screw on the top o the machine that holds the bobbin extractor spring in place and pull it up.
- Unscrew the screw from the spring and set the screw aside.
- thread a piece of thread down through the extractor hole. (Mechanic’s tip: Thread a needle and then drop the needle down the extractor hole. This will use the weight of the needle to pull the thread, making this step easier).
- Tie the bottom section of thread to the Bobbin Extractor Spring and gently pull the thread up
- after 1~2 cm of spring is exposed on the top of the machine, place a pin horizontal to the spring to hold it in place and screw the screw (from step 4) onto the top of the spring
- once screwed in, remove the pin and replace the top cover.
Elna Bobbin Extractor for swiss Elna Sewing Machine models and fits the following models:
Air Electronic 38 (SP) / 39 / 58 (TSP) / 59 / 68 (SU) / 69, Carina Electronic 55 (TSP) / 56 / 66, Carina Jubilee 65, Carina Jubilee Electronic 45 / 46 / 500, Elnita Electronic 17 (ZZ), Lotus 15 (EC), Lotus 25 (ZZ) / 35 (SP) / 36 (TSP), Star 11 (EC) / 13 / 21 (ZZ) / 23 / 31 (SP) / 41 (ST) / 43 / 62 (SU) / 64 / 72 (TSP) / 74, Stella Electronic 27 (ZZ) / 37 (SP) / 57 (TX), T3, T33, T34, T34DSKU: Bobbin Extractor Elna